Tuesday 8 March 2011

NEWSFLASH: PANTHER SPOTTED (AGAIN!)

Simon’s leisurely run through Preston Park descended into chaos on Saturday as he was spotted by a civilian rummaging through a garden.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/8894043.Has_the_Preston_Park_Panther_been_on_the_prowl_/

“I was shocked and quite surprised.” Said witness, 18.

“I was just pouring myself a glass of water and suddenly saw what I thought was a cat jumping down into the garden.” (Simon testing knee)

“It went behind a bush and I thought maybe it’s not a cat.” (Yes – it’s a panther - duh)

“It was walking along the garden and it was very big, far bigger than any cat I had seen before.” (HELLO! BECAUSE IT WAS A PANTHER!)

“I have a Yorkshire Terrier and she is quite big but the cat looked much bigger than her.” (See above)

Luckily Simon escaped uncaptured.

No comments:

Post a Comment